Unique opportunity to join a leading Carp Team
Bait-Tech is looking to add high calibre anglers to their Carp Team. Following the hugely successful launch of our unique Poloni Boilie range we are looking to expand not only our team but also our product range as a result. You could be part of it.
If you have a genuine passion for carp fishing then we want to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- We want to hear from experienced carp anglers, age isn't a barrier. What is essential is that you fish regularly and are able to give detailed and valuable input into our product range as well as getting the opportunity to test new baits.
- Anglers who conduct themselves in a professional capacity at all times both on the bank and off.
- Keen angling writers to submit reports and tips for use across our Social Media platforms.
- Anglers with a proven track record of putting fish on the bank.
- Anglers that can take a good photo..Essential.
What are we NOT looking for?
- Anglers who don’t fish regularly.
- Anglers who devalue the brand with an unsavoury social media presence.
- Anglers who do not understand fish care
- Anglers who fish no-publicity syndicates or clubs
- Name, Address, Contact Details and D.O.B.
- How long you have been fishing.
- How many times a week you fish.
- What venues you fish.
- PB’s both UK and Abroad (Where applicable)
- Do you fish abroad?
- Have you appeared in any of the Angling Publications? If so When/What and if you can provide a photo it is desirable.
- What Social Media platforms do you use?
- If you could choose one moment in your angling career what would be the most memorable?
- What are your future angling aspirations?
- What do you feel you could bring to our team given the opportunity?
- Provide TWO catch photos & a rig photo
The deadline for applications is 5th June 2016, so don't miss your chance to join one of the UK's leading bait suppliers.
If your application is successful we will contact you directly